Re: [RC] [RC] Baby Mule Response - Elizabeth Funderburk

(I'm a newbie, delurking to ask a question...)

Why on earth would you want to spend the money to register her?  She's a mule, so she's sterile.  And anyone who wants to buy her would want her for her unique breed strengths.

-Elizabeth

On 4/10/07, Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But can she be registered as a Half Arabian?!
Laney