[RC] Ridecamp archives not working?/heart rate monitor question - Sarah Seashols

Title: Ridecamp archives not working?/heart rate monitor question

I was trying to search the archives for this, but they dont seem to be working for me this morningmaybe I need more caffeine before attempting? J

So, heres my question:  I got a new heart rate monitor (the basic Polar model), and didnt get the electrode gel.  What do you frequent HR monitor users use, if anything, and do you use it on both leads?

Thanks!

Sarah

Virginia