[RC] FreeForm Trial Wanted - Val Nicoson

Anyone in IL or MO with a FreeForm for a short-backed horse?
Specifically I'm looking at one to ride in with my horse.  I'm more used to riding a western-styled endurance saddle and not sure if I can feel as secure in the FreeForm but so many of you have written they are very secure with such rave reviews that I'd like to try it before I consider buying one.  Also my new guy has such a short back.  I'd like to try the saddle...either doing a conditioning ride, CTR or LD.

Thanks,
Val + Tori