[RC] Old Dominion Parking - teddy

Say, many of you already know that the ride site has been changed to the Fort Valley Stables.  The trailers will ALL have to be parked in the back field (as at the AERC National this past fall).  The drive-in access will be the road behind the old red barn. I have been going to the OD for at least 15 years and am now concerned I won't be able to drive my big rig (40,000#, almost 70 feet long) into this field.  Does anyone has any suggestions? Even better - PHOTOS - of this entrance?  I simply cannot afford to drive 8 hours only to find out there is no place for me to park my rig.
--
Teddy Lancaster

Teddy Lancaster

1-800-533-2327

http://runningbear.com/

All Orders/Returns/Repairs are to be sent to:

Running Bear

6789 State Route 141

Kitts Hill, OH 45645

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

When they came for the Fourth Amendment, I didn't say anything because I
had nothing to hide.

When they came for the Second Amendment, I didn't say anything because
I was not a gun owner.

When they came for the Fifth and Sixth Amendments, I didn't say anything
because I had committed no crimes.

When they came for the First Amendment,  well, now I cannot say anything
at all.

WARNING: Pursuant to the USA / Patriot Act, passed by YOUR Congress
in 2001, which has now been extended indefinitely, all electronic
transmissions are now being read by federal and state law enforcement
agencies. So, don't forget the Miranda warnings: "ANYTHING you say (
type ) can and will be..." when sending e-mail because NONE ARE
PRIVATE since the passage of the tyrannical and potentially
oppressive, unconstitutional, anti-American, anti-free speech,
anti-civil liberties U.S.A. / P.A.T.R.I.O.T. law - a.k.a. the
"Useless State sponsored Action Purporting to Attack Terror while
Really Initiating an Oligarchic Takeover" law.

If at any time you wish to be removed from future e-mails, please reply with “Remove” in the subject line.

If you know someone who would like or benefit from these e-mails, just send us their e-mail address.