[RC] post to Ridecamp, lose a friend - alexis_mills

It all started w/ that damned white cow that spooked my horse and made him bolt. Not having anyone to talk to about it that day (one of the drawbacks to living alone), I posted a message to Ridecamp describing the experience, never imagining it would be interpreted as criticism or complaining behind someone's back.

The unforeseen consequence is that I've lost a treasured friend and mentor who has always been kind, generous, and helpful, and who gave my horse a wonderful place to live for over a year and a half.

He was moved to a another stable yesterday, and I'm planning to work on dressage, use their trail class course, and maybe do a little jumping, so perhaps some good will come of this fiasco, but at what an awful price....