[RC] Stirrups - Mike Lewis

I have a couple sets of E-Z Ride stirrups, and have been happy with them.  Now, however, I am looking for a nice set of similarly padded stirrups for an English saddle.  I know there are other suppliers besides E-Z Ride, do not know their names, but want to give something else a try on this English saddle.  Can anyone suggest some other brands of padded endurance stirrups worthy of consideration?

Thank you,

Mike Lewis, M19916
Administrator, www.usendurance.net