[RC] Racing at Canterbury - Kris Glaze

Just wondering if there are any endurance riders that would be interested in racing for money????  We are currently in negotiations with Canterbury Park to include Arabian racing on their race card for July 22nd.  The proposed race would be a 2 1/2 mile 'race' for Arabians only.  The purse will most likely be around $10,000- at least 1/2 of that to the winner.  Would like to know if there is anyone interested..... we would have an owners seminar sometime in May if there is enough interest!  thanks  Kris Glaze (former Endurance rider.... now racing Arabians!)