[RC] Horses and "fun" - Susan

I thought only my younger horse liked to play.  Turns out my 19 year-old likes to play too.  They and my 3 year-old like to pick up buckets and halters, carry them from the barn into the pasture, and play for hours.  My 24 year-old just eats; he's too important for that stuff.

Their favorite activity is playing with my Jack Russell, Candy.  Candy launches at the horses, grabs some tail hairs and swings.  Who ever is her target will spin slowly and give her a ride.  Candy thinks she's really giving them "what for"!  It's so funny to watch!

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)