[RC] Fwd: Wild West Rides - merryben

Cc: mike
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:34 PM
Subject: Wild West Rides

Hi Maryben:

Can you please send the following out to QSER, Members Forum and all of your other email groups  (can you send to PNER?  if not, let me know and I'll ask Mike Maul):

The Wild West Rides have changed their refund policy this year to make it easier for riders.  If you are entered two or three days and have to pull your horse from the ride during or after the first day, you will be refunded for the remaining days not ridden.  Please contact Robert or Melissa at mribley@xxxxxxx if you have any questions about this.

Thank you,
Robert and Melissa Ribley
=