[RC] abetta endurance saddle question - Erin

Hello. Newb here. Ive read about saddles some of you use. I want to stay away from a western type saddle and go with one that keeps my body in a straight line but can't afford really more than $500 for a saddle, max. I like the sound of the synthetic ones, and had it narrowed down to abetta, but their endurance saddle apparently is not available in semi QH tree which my mare needs. Can anyone recommend a synthetic in my price range that's available in Semi QH tree? My search has been in vain (been doing saddle research almost daily for the last few weeks).

Be a PS3 game guru.