[RC] Easy Boot Bares - Sharon - Alissa Norman

Sharon said:

Easy
Care did say they'd help me out if VVet wouldn't take them back, but at that
point we were just talking about getting them noticeably dirty, not actually
riding in them. Will they take them back in exchange for 2s if they've been
ridden in?

Sharon (and Karen),

If you drop your Bares in a bucket of hot water for five minutes or so before you try to put them on, would that make Easy Care not want to take them back?  Try it out.  The hot water should make the plastic softer and easier to work with.  Especially tonight - as it's supposed to be 25 degrees in Maryland, I assume it will be much colder than that in Maine!

Alissa