[RC] URGENT: Easyboot Bare sizing/fitting question - Skyla Stewart

Sharon, oh boy do I KNOW what you are talking about, almost the identical problem, and there are two of us. The 2's are sloppy, and NOT a good fit, the cure for us was to take the heal straps out and things were tight and worked like a charm. I keep a two on my saddle though, since during shoeing/riding season I don't want to carry a mallet and I know I can get a two on and it will at least get me to where I need to be even if it is slower going. :o)  Good luck.

Skyla

Be a PS3 game guru.