[RC] Mare MAgic.... need info please - Todd Hezeau

Funny you should mention that. I went to feed this morning and while I was mixing up this evenings meal, I found a package of that. My wife had bought it to use on her mare so I'll let you know how it works. People in her barrel racing forum seem to like it. That's how she found it.

Safe Riding,
Todd

It's here! Your new message!