FW: [RC] Membership forum??And Mike Maul's point. - Jim Holland

Why, Bruce as a member of the HWC, are you counseling me?  I am honored!

But since there are no rules in AERC regarding lameness, metabolic stress, or any other type of horse abuse , I can just tell you to go pee up a rope.  If he dies, so what?  I’ll just go get another horse.

It’s a sad state of affairs.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm