Re: [RC] need something more than the Parelli hackamore - Ellen Zawada

Hi Rebecca,

After a friends recommendation I tried a sidepull from sunset halters http://www.sunsethalters.com/sidepull.html .  It a basic rope halter with extra knots over the nose and metal rings at each side to attach reins.  I am using reins with the leather ties at the end and absolutely love my horses response to this new combination.  I have used hacks, bits, and everything in between on him, but so far this is my favorite.  He is very responsive, and is lightening up every ride.  Plus the price cannot be beat!!

Ellen

Rebecca Redding <rmcilenti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I apologize if this question's been asked 100x...I'm new.  I've been riding my Arab in a Parelli hackamore and really don't feel it's any different than their halter.

Zephyr Creek Kigers

http://www.freewebs.com/zephyrcreek/index.htm
http://community.webshots.com/user/zephyrcreek

Be a PS3 game guru.