[RC] Retailers & Manufacturers - Tx Trigger

I still guess I don't understand how some people feel that Easycare is COMPETING with their dealers. As mentioned, you have many options. Some stores carry the boots in some areas, some on line vendors carry the boots, and Easycare carries the boots too. But, as they said, they are priced at MSRP. So, I am sure if you shop around, you can find them for less if the best price is your preference, or you can buy them in a store near you if you if you want to support the local store in your community, or you can order direct if you want.  I don't see that Easycare is under cutting prices to make buying from them direct a better option than buying from on line vendors. So, WHY is it that some feel they are competing against their dealers???

So, Skito Pads seem to be something you can buy direct, or buy from other dealers. I can order a saddle from many manufacturers, or from a dealer. Easycare is not the only one who offers customers OPTIONS on ways to purchase their products. (just seems to be the only one getting beat up on Ridecamp over it) <sigh>

Jonni