Re: [RC] [RC] Endurance - FEI - glass houses? - Dawn Carrie

I'm currious, Steph - not taking sides one way or another...how do the number of fatalities relate to number of starts over the last ten years of AERC vs WEC?  The last 10 years of WEC would be 5 races, right?  They occur every two years?  So how many fatalities in how many starts in those 5 races...what % died?  And how many fatalities in how many AERC starts in the last 10 years worth of rides...what % died?  That would be a more meaningful statistic.

Dawn in East Texas