Re: [RC] Still don't get it - Barbara McCrary

On the other hand, I ordered our first set of Epics from EasyCare for one particular horse that had used size 1 in regular EasyBoots.  The rep told me I should order size 2, as the sizing was different than that of the regular ones.  I did so, with some trepidation, but she was right on.  Size 2 it was, and now we are on our second set.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Still don't get it

I understand where you guys are all coming from. However, I have a new qh that I measured for easyboots. ( and yes I have used them before, years actually) I had my measurements and called easycare, gave them the measures and was told I needed a size 3. I thought it seemed a tad big but I trusted them in "knowing what they are doing" I got the boots and they didn't fit at all. I re-measured before calling easycare (so I didn't feel like an idiot) in case I was wrong. My measures were exactly the same. I called and was told I measured wrong and that their chart was always correct....etc. I tried a size 2 and it was still big. I went to their website and looked at their easyboot calculator, typed in the measures and it came up as a size 3 again. When I called easycare again they just kept saying I measured wrong, and that was that. I have talked to at least ten other people that had the same issue. I like their products but not their customer service. Thats just my lousy 2 cents