[RC] In the publics eye? - Skyla Stewart

Where IS the FIRST line of defense, where is the area that has the MOST control and impact, real time, during the ride? Education is fine, but drivers training hasn't made the roads any safer, but if you had constant effective police control that would have an impact. Maybe if the first line of defense could be set up to be more effective, the rest would follow?   Maybe the growth rate and public exposure with this sport is at a MUCH higher curve then maybe "education" can keep up with for now?  Maybe we do need to address the area that DOES have the most affect? Get it more controlled, give time for AERC to catch up and figure out how/what/where things need to do? Just thoughts.....

I think alot of the NON-horse educated John and Suzie Q Public wouldn't know thin/fat/trot/lame/gaited/breed/or much else from a hole in the wall. BUT most human's know IV's, staggering, fell down, exhausted appearing. They don't ask why or even IF it is a problem, they just know it looks bad and that is what they take away with them.

Skyla

always stay connected to friends.