From: sherman
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 8:46 AM
Subject: [RC] In the publics eye? - Skyla Stewart

One of the biggest problems is that much of the public (including some other horse owners) think it?s abuse to make a horse trot down the trail and sweat, and that if the horses are lean & fit as opposed to fat & sassy, that they?re being starved.

Kathy

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.