[RC] In the publics eye? - Skyla Stewart

Truman made some interesting points.  I think maybe, just maybe, we as a "sport" need to think on those points?  If the sport isn't up to public scrutiny, and we feel the need to keep ourselves in the shadows, MAYBE, just maybe, this is telling us something eh?  If we have concerns of how the public could/would view our horses then doesn't that in and of itself say something?  Yes, sh** happens, but just how much of this truly didn't need to come down to being "hooked up"?  This is meant as nothing more then to look OUTSIDE our own view and start to consider maybe addressing how we can be less concerned of public scrutiny?  Kind of a deep place to go....and no doubt on the minds of many.

Disclaimer: I  in no way intend this as an offensive statement!

Skyla

It's here! Your new message!