Re: [RC] fly control suggestions - Karla Watson

We are going to try Fly Preditors this year. I'm truly looking forward to having very few flies. My farrier says the barns there is a BIG difference in the barns that use them and the barns that do not. Says he hardly sees flies the barns that use them. Anyone else have success with the little flies? I figure the 18 bucks a month is about what I may pay in fly spray and replacing broken flymasks anyway.
------------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon----Its SUNNY here!!