[RC] Yearling daddy? OT - desertrydr1

What is the youngest stallion anybody can actually confirm impregnated a mare?  My colt, who I've obviously been treating as a baby, won't be a year for two more weeks, but there he was last night, out in the pasture mounting and penetrating my not yet three-yr old filly.

Obviously first thing on the agenda is removing the dingleballs, but now do I have to worry about a baby next year?  I am just shocked.  I thought I had a little while before I had to worry about that.  She was such a little slut, just full standing heat.  I had two neighbors knock on my door, one on the front, the other on the bakc to tell me about it.  Please reply to me direct at desertrydr1 at aol dot com so as not to clutter the list.  HOw fast they grow!  jeri