[RC] Help with names - Tracey Lomax

Hi, there!

I need some help again pretty please?  I have a friend who is breeding a WB foal from her TB mare.  The stallion has some Arab blood and is very hot-blood looking, and she is trying to find an appropriate name.  Her mare is called Incredible Escape, the stallion is called Udokis (no idea what it means) and she would like to find an Arab name, preferably with “Escape” somewhere in it, or “Blue” (her other foal is called Escape the Blues.)  If we can find another good name, with a “U” at the beginning, that would also be a bonus.

Can you think of anything?   Please reply off-list as this is very off-topic J