[RC] spoke to soon, no whoa - jeanmiller

I owned Bay, an arab, for 20 years.  He was afraid of cows, pigs, geese, whatever.  It never seemed to matter how many times I took him around cows, it was bolt and run every time.  I had a bit in his mouth.  Didn't matter,   He was gone and hopefully me with him.  I usually could stop him but my heart was in my mouth quite a few times.  It didn't matter.  I loved riding that horse.  On the fourth loop of 50s I was always thrilled if a cow, pig, goose showed up on the side of the road.  My boy came alive and tore for the finish line.  Nothing like a little encouragement to finish a 50 in grand style!  Jeanie