Re: [RC] Just for the sake of discussion - Jody Rogers-Buttram

  I didn't see the first day's horses, but the other 2 didn't look clipped to me.

Mine were clipped like peeled onions, but STILL are eating salt at the house.

Jody

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> But, they had 4 horses treated the first day, and 2 the second.

Just curious. How many of them were clipped? I clipped Gunner
yesterday and though I didn't *think* he had that much hair I sure
took a ton off. After clipping it was hard to imagine training in
this heat with it. Can't imagine showing up to a ride when it's 90
degrees with a hairy horse. Can you imagine if you'd had to wear the
same coat you wore in the worst of winter to run that trail? :-P

Angie

Need Mail bonding?