Re: [RC] [RC] 305 GPS - April

Hi, Rusty,

You can change any of the data fields displayed by going to Settings > General > Data Fields.

Choose the screen (Main 1, Main 2, Running, Biking or Other) that you want to add speed to.

Choose the number of fields you want to see on this screen (1, 2, 3 or 4).

Choose the data you want to see for each field.

The Speed-related ones are:
Speed -- this is your current speed and what I think you're asking about

Speed Avg -- This is the overall average for the current ride

Speed Lap -- This is the average speed since the last time you pressed the lap button. This will be the same as Speed Avg if you don't ever press the lap button.

Speed Last Lap -- This is the average speed of the last lap

Speed Max -- This is the fastest you've gone this ride.

If you don't see any Speed choices, you might have Pace choices (minutes per mile). You can only have Pace or Speed, but not both.  The Running sport defaults to Pace. Biking and Other default to MPH (or KPH if using metric).

To change the Running sport to Speed, go to Settings > Running > Speed Units and switch from Pace to Speed.

April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com April 7, 2007
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com