[RC] ez ride sirrups deathtrap - CTH

One of mine was badly bent in one of Kaboot's falls. My farrier beat it
out on his anvil and I've ridden it probably at least 6 more years. I
keep waiting for it to break.
Angie

When it does she has the extra one I sent her after my horse fell on mine and trapped my shoe in it.Sent Angie the good one.
Personally I prefer the nylon without the cage. The cage breaks to easy for our bush trails and I worry about getting caught on branches.
I like the cloud stirrups and have them on a couple of my saddles now