[RC] re: EZ ride stirrups - Cindy Collins

Many, if not most, of us have safety cages on our EZ rider stirrups.? They do have some "stick" to the pads and your foot "can" hang up on them.? However, for people that post long distances, their advantages far?outweigh their disadvantages I think.? A person riding short distances on a gaited horse would not have much reason to need or want them.

Cindy Collins