From: Mike Lewis <mlewis73@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx>, Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   more Whoa needed
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your thoughts here...  The bottom line is that this is will
be a process of trial and error as well as considerable effort.

My wife probably has a large selection of bits in her riding gear.  I own
a hackamore... that's all I ever used on my old gelding and it worked for
him.  Not sure how Molly will respond to a hack.

Thank you,

Mike