[RC] An "Epic" Problem - Dawn Carrie

Ok, all you Easyboot Epic users (Karen???), I need some advice.  I'm having a love-hate relationship with these critters, and I never know which relationship it's going to be till it's over.  One ride, they'll be fine, the next, they'll rub my horse.

March 10, I used them on my gelding Bear (front feet) for a 75 miler.  I sprinkled baby powder on his pasterns, wrapped them with vet wrap, and put the Epics on.  Not a single rub during the entire ride...not even a hair out of place.  I thought we'd solved the problem by using the powder.  The following weekend (Mar. 17), we did a 55, using the same baby powder and vet wrap routine...same horse, same pair of Epics.  They rubbed him...front, sides, and rear of pasterns.  *sigh*  What gives???

Dawn in East Texas