Re: [RC] OT-Horse barn with Apartment/living quarters - Amber Roberts

dlbruno1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The ability to have this built according to city/county code could all depend on the "terms" used to describe the facility - "office" as opposed to "living quarters".  An office can provide all of the amenities of living quarters but a city/county might not permit a structure where someone would be living all of the time and livestock would reside.  I would phrase my questions to the local building code department according to this approach.  <smile>

Another thing to check on is hay storage in that same building might void insurance.

Amber