Re: [RC] [RC] riding with wolves??? - Debbie Kirchner

At a park we ride in about an hour away, and one my friend lives next to 25 minutes away,  here in SE MN, Rochester area,

Bears, wolves and Mountain Lion have been spotted...

at my friends home farm 2 miles away, a Mountain lion has been spotted too... no bear or wolves as of yet..

so, I am reading all I can about all of the different critters...

there are probably rattlers there too..

--
Debbie in MN ~ I am, who I am, because of the path I have taken ~
Aging just got easier, cause I shoptnutronix.com/soda