Re: [RC] endurance discussion topic - SandyDSA

Hello - and just for the record - I think that AERC rides are a comparative bargain.
Okay back to normal font:)!

Now for the flip side - RMS: when you PROMISE a refund for timely cancellations including cancellations due to a ride date change, get your refunds out promptly and don't make excuses. If anyone wonders why there are so many more later sign ups now that a few years ago,. THAT is part of the reason. If it helps I would be HAPPY to do the books for local rides (spent about 8 years in accounting) if it means that not only will appropriate refunds be given, but that people would then be more confident in signing up earlier.

That said, when a ride date changes, what then becomes policy as far as deadlines? Do they change, still apply, what? I would think that they would be changed but is that safe to assume? What if the date is moved to a date that you cannot now make? Just wondering