[RC] Hi-Tie attachment - Tx Trigger

>>>On a small paper in the box, there is a warning that the hi tie must be installed on a support that is at least 2.5" wide and that the support must not be narrower than the hi-tie attachment which is 2" wide because damage could result to the trailer. <<<

I have installed 6 of them myself, between 2 different trailers. My trailer had to have some plates welded on, to attach the hi-tie, to get it up to the height desired. My trailer has a long open slot right where I needed them. The other trailer, we installed then next to the support beams, but not drilling into them, and we also made a bigger backing plate for one that went in a spot not next to the support beam.

Photos of the additional plates welded to the one trailer:

(click next to see second photo over on right at thumbnail)

Jonni