RE: [RC] endurance discussion topic - Kristen A Fisher

I would definitely agree with Sandy - I am happy to try and make the RM life easier by pre-entering [and thus making all of our rides better with enough vets, etc. If you are standing in a vet line bitching b/c of the wait, and you didn't pre-enter you should shut up!].

However, this goes both ways - a timely refund is also a courtesy. I'll have to say that in CT any refund I have been due has been either done on site or comes within 2 weeks often ride, which is totally fine by me.

Kristen

I am just grateful that these events are around. One pet peeve - when there is a deadline to sign up, honor it.. When someone cannot make the ride, especially when the date changes, honor the requirement to refund the entry. We now will not sign up early because of this situation. I guess if there is a limited number of riders it is different, but otherwise I am part of the trend to sign up late so that I don't LOSE that escalating fee. JMHO