From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:54 PM
To: Terry Banister
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [SPAM] RE: [RC] [RC] slaughter vs consumption

It is the CHOICE of SOME PEOPLE in the United States not to eat horses, etc.  It is not the RIGHT of those same people to make that judgment call for others.  (FWIW, I'm among those who CHOOSE not to eat horses, dogs, cats etc.--but I fully recognize that that is my CHOICE, not my RIGHT to impose those choices on others.

And HOW MANY horses have to suffer in order for this magnificent economic pressure theory to become a reality?

Heidi