[RC] [RC] DWA Medina- and the true story - edna leigh libby

Please allow me to inject my newbie self into to the
collective:

We seem to be a great as of yet not completely tapped
resource here on this forum for saving these horses--

There is great desire and passion foremost, there is a
potential for combined finanial support also AND
three words come screaming to mind: networking
networking networking. And I believe there in lies the
key! We are from everywhere on US soil. I was amazed
at how fast Medina's story got around to people who
wanted to help.

If we could inform folks everywhere that we are
available to get this job done maybe those people who
find them selfs in a desperate enough situation to
call the meat man or truck to auction would contact us
instead--think of the potential!

Leigh

--- Carla Richardson <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's interesting to hear the other side of the
story.  The
discrepancies between the website info and the phone
call I received
(telling me I did not need to worry or be involved
with trying to adopt
Medina because the owner was trying to get the mare
back and it was all a
big misunderstanding) made me wonder.  The phone
call was not from the
rescue group, btw.

In this case, the rescue group did a bang-up job,
saving this mare.  They
obviously need help.  We can all afford $5 or $10,
can't we, to help this
rescue?  And what about other rescues?  How about
contributing to the AHA
fund to help rescue Arabians?  I certainly don't
mean to exclude other
breeds, or grade horses; of course, this is just a
drop in the bucket.  But
a few drops and you can get a good stream going.

Carla Richardson
Colorado

It's here! Your new message!