Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] DWA Medina- and the true story - Carla Richardson

It's interesting to hear the other side of the story.  The discrepancies between the website info and the phone call I received (telling me I did not need to worry or be involved with trying to adopt Medina because the owner was trying to get the mare back and it was all a big misunderstanding) made me wonder.  The phone call was not from the rescue group, btw.

In this case, the rescue group did a bang-up job, saving this mare.  They obviously need help.  We can all afford $5 or $10, can't we, to help this rescue?  And what about other rescues?  How about contributing to the AHA fund to help rescue Arabians?  I certainly don't mean to exclude other breeds, or grade horses; of course, this is just a drop in the bucket.  But a few drops and you can get a good stream going.

Carla Richardson
Colorado