Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.4700 trails - Chipnml

I'm not from the Auburn area, but am curious....is it mainly endurance people that are using these staging areas that were left in such a mess?  Or are there other trail riders?  Not that it matters too much, but I've found that endurance riders are usually pretty meticulous about cleaning up after themselves, even when we just go to a local park for the day.  I think we--more than most other riders--appreciate having trails and know how easily they can be lost.

If this is the case, are you posting this message to other trail riding sites?  If it IS mostly endurance riders, then...well....I'm really surprised!

Chip