[RC] FITS 100 - Enduroride

I just left the Fun in the Sun (FITS) ridecamp and Valerie Kanavy finished first at 7:09 PM with Danielle Kanavy only 30 seconds behind. Shortly after was John Crandell  and then Steve Rojek and Cheryl Van Deusen. They started at 7 AM, so I think with 3 hours, so with 3 hours and 40 minutes of holds, I think the winning ride time was 8 hours and 29 minutes. I watched everyone jog for completion, you sure couldn't tell they had went that fast,, they looked great.
 I left camp before any others came in. I think there were 35 starters (25 FEI) and so far only 4 had been pulled. The weather was great, about 80 degrees but very low humidity. Connie Caudill