[RC] Fry in The Sun! aka FITS - Charles & Mary Coleman

Hawk the mighty Morgan and me have arrived back to more Morgan friendly weather here in Penn. It was 40 when we got home 11 degrees when we left Tuesday.
Friday I rode with an old ECTRA friend who now lives in Florida Lousie Bower we finished at 3:30 she said it was her fastest 50 yet we were at the end! Than Saturday I rode with another ECTRA buddy Sue Jackson finishing around 4:30 near middle of the pack. My fun-meter was burned out plus I have this job thing to get back too so hopefully Sue could find another partner. There were only 3 pioneers still going.
This was a great break from the winter we have been having. Good ride! A++ Morgan Power! mary