[RC] Polish Arabians - Val Nicoson

I'm curious to know how well Polish Arabians do in endurance...my new guy is Pure Polish.

Also my new guy has a high head set on him compared to my mare.  I rode both yesterday and realized what a difference there is.  With the new guy Tori his head is very upright and his neck and ears are right there in easy eyesight of me the rider.  With my mare she carried her head pretty much level with her withers and even when she does raise it up it is easy to see over her.  He is about 15.2h and I believe she is barely 15h...although I haven't sticked either one.

So am also curious as to whether high or low headset makes a difference in endurance...how many of you have a horse with a higher head set?

TIA,
Val + Sania + Tori

PS--Would also like to correspond privately with anyone about Polish Arabians in general.