Re: [RC] selling horses take II - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I can still top that story Angie.

  Cash Pony was starved, untrimmed, unbroke, still a stallion and
little.  That was nearly two years ago.

  Cash Pony finished his first full endurance season last year, as
National Championship 100 mile Jr. horse, 10th place at the Old Dominion
100 in June,
  3rd place AHA half-arab 50 mile Region 12 ride, and I forget what
place in the SE jr. division....3rd I think.

  He is broke now, he IS a gelding though doens't know it, has great
feet,  doesn't know that he can even GET tired and plump, but fit.  Oh,
he is still little.

  And I paid a whole $150 for him.

   I just LOVE that little horse  !!!

  Jody