Re: [RC] selling horses take II - Karen Everhart

Dear WONDERUFL Alice,

THANK you, THANK you for not adding to the population AND THANK you, THANK you for taking horses and giving them some additional experiences and training, etc.

PS - I have a wonderful coming 2 y/o registered gelding who would make a wonderful trail/ctr/dressage prospect for adoption from our rescue:-)

Karen Everhart MEd
President
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082