Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Arabian mare in need - Barbara McCrary

I've been reading this "cliff-hanger" with some interest.  Does anyone know how or why this mare ended up on a one-way trip to the slaughterhouse before all of you ridecampers became involved (bless you all)?  Was she stolen?  If the former owner is trying to get her back, how did she get away in the first place?  Just curious...

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Arabian mare in need

I just got a phone call regarding Medina, apparently the info on the rescue website is incorrect, the former owner is trying to get the mare, so I certainly hope she can, without any red tape.  The info on the rescue site with the headline "URGENT" certainly got my attention, and being here in Colorado I felt I had to do something - immediately!

At any rate, hopefully we'll hear that there has been a reunion of Medina and her previous owner.