Re: [RC] Stirrup Straight - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I use them all the time. I have pretty serious joint issues and love mine. They make a huge difference. I got mine from sportack fyi

Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone used the Stirrup Straight or EZ Knees stirrup adjustor that rotates the stirrup to face the "natural" way?  It's supposed to help with knee pain, and I was just wondering if anyone who normally has knee pain while riding found relief with these.  I appreciate any feedback.
-Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.