Re: [RC] [RC] Raffles breeding and endurance - Opal Perry

I have to agree... I don't know much about pedigrees at this point, but I can see what I see (does that make sense?? LOL).  My stallion looks like his pedigree, old time using Arabian horses, heavy Raffles.  So far he has a great attitude, is willing to do anything we ask of him, is easy going and loves his work.  He will begin his distance career at the end of the month at a CTR in northern Ohio, and hopefully we will be doing a 50 with him at the end of May.  He has great bone, nice big feet, big joints, he's laid out well conformationally, and I love him!  He'll be 6 years old this year, and has no foals yet, but I think he is EXACTLY what an Arabian should be.  Unfortunately, not many others breeding Arabians today agree, the trend seems to be going toward horses that look like Saddlebreds instead of Arabians.  This guy actually is my daughter's riding horse (she's 14), and she dresses him up in pink and purple, braids his hair and makes over him all the time.. he takes it all in stride and is a very honest horse. Anyone interested in comparing the percentage of Raffles breeding, his pedigree is on all breed "CJ DARK RAFFARRA"
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=