Re: [RC] [RC] vet check questions - Maryben Stover

Just send the beet pulp in a baggie and add water when you get there.  Contrary to popular belief, it does not have to soak for very long.  Actually (horrors) it can be fed dry and I have done so for years with no problems.  Leroy (who died last year at age 37) refused to eat anything that was even moist.  The idea of beet pulp pulling water from the gut is just an old wives tale.....mb