Re: [RC] [RC] Re:Endurance Cilinic - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I would definitely be a purchaser of said DVD as well.  I'd like to see a percentage of the profits go to a Horse Charity of some type.  What a fantastic way to raise funds - fund the presenters, fund a charity, and give anyone that can not attend a ways and means!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

What an excellent idea.  I would love to attend the clinic, but it's just not feasible for me at this time.  But a DVD or video of the clinic would be outstanding, and I'm sure I'd buy it.

Carla Richardson
Colorado